Saturday, January 6, 2007

GREAT new dessert

THIS IS SO GOOD. Supposedly two points on weight watchers-but someone at this party said that was only if you used half the bag of choco chips.Either way, I thought it was great. Make it and try it. Wait don’t. I get to bring these to our next family dinner for dessert. I never have great desserts, but you’ll all love this one. Until then, here’s the recipe.


From my friend Eve:
Here is the muffin recipe. It makes about 12 large muffins, and then 1/2 tray of mini muffins! I topped with sliced strawberries (sprinkled with sugar) and extra (red) creamy cool whip!

1 (15-oz) can 100% pure pumpkin
1 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate chips
1 box devils food cake mix

Mix all ingredients by hand. (Batter will be extremely thick.) Place 12 muffin cups in tins. Spoon a heaping spoonful of the mix in each muffin cup. (About 3/4 of the way full.) Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Test with toothpick. Note: you DO NOT add the egg, oil or water from cake mix directions. Just the chocolate chips and the can of pumpkin!!!

3 comments:

Mom B said...

HMMMMM--I think I have the stuff. I can try it out on our Break the Fast group tomorrow. I'll report back

Mom B said...

UMMM, this was not my favorite. Sorry. MOM

Anonymous said...

New family rule - No negativity on the blog...I guess that was negative, so please disreguard that comment