Emy's friend told her about this cool website. You take a short online quiz, then it ranks the top 25 places you should live. It asks about religion...I said I didn't care to live near Mormons but look at all those choices in Utah!
I think my favorites from this list are Fort Collins, Spokane, and Boise:
Fort Collins, Colorado
Provo-Orem, Utah
Ogden, Utah
Spokane, Washington
Missoula, Montana
Billings, Montana
Bellingham, Washington
Tacoma, Washington
Anchorage, Alaska
St. George, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loveland, Colorado
Kent, Washington
Seattle, Washington
Denver, Colorado
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Olympia, Washington
Great Falls, Montana
Flagstaff, Arizona
Boulder, Colorado
Boise, Idaho
Asheville, North Carolina
See what places FindYourSpot.com recommends for you! Take the FREE quiz and get your list at:
http://www.FindYourSpot.com
5 comments:
Ogden, Utah
Provo-Orem, Utah
Loveland, Colorado
Denver, Colorado
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Missoula, Montana
Fort Collins, Colorado
Spokane, Washington
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Salt Lake City, Utah
Flagstaff, Arizona
Great Falls, Montana
Boulder, Colorado
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Albany, New York
Boise, Idaho
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Duluth, Minnesota
Rochester, Minnesota
Asheville, North Carolina
Billings, Montana
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Anchorage, Alaska
Roanoke, Virginia
Okay you can tell for the most part that I wanted to live around Mormons. I love you guys!
Wow...this could almost turn in to some kind of a compatibility test! I think it'll be tough to beat Ben and Emy's 18 cities out of 25 we have in common.
Or we could maybe give points for cities that are unique to you?
I completed the questionaire until I got to the part where they wanted my name address, e-mail, etc. I get so much junk mail now - both snail mail and e-mail that I don't want to do anything to add to the pile. So I declined to participate.
Sorry, I love you guys a lot. The one question it didn't ask was about family, which to me is the most important. I want to live close to my sweetheart, my children and my grandchildren.
OK
I did it once, then changed two clicks on my geography and received very different answers. (The 1st time I clicked to woutheast regions,a nd those are the only places it included, nothing from pacific or pacific northwest) From my first quiz that included the south:
Hickory, NC
Deland, FL
Gainsville, GA
Fredriskburh, TX
San Marcos, TX
Atlantic Beach-Morehead City NC
Morganton, NC
Hopkinsville, KY
Marble Falls TX
Paris TN
Wimberly TX
Crystal River FL
Kerrville TX
Winterville NCAlpine TX
Oxford MS
Myrtle Beach SC
Guntersville AL
Edenton NC
Greenville, SC
TulsaOK
Mount Dora FL
Fredricksburg VI
Clarksdale,MS
And from the 2nd quiz
Medina WA
Bellingham WA
Fountain Hills AZ
St George UT
Hickory NC
Greenville SC
Whidbey Island WA
Port Wotnsend WA
Tulsa OK
Deland FL
Fainesville FL
Clarksville TN
Sequim WA
Anacortes WA
Hattiesburg MS
Gainesville GA
Fredricksburg TX
San Marcos TX
San Juan WA
Kent WA
Hilo HW
Atlantic Beach NC
Jackson MS
Athens GA
For some reason Angie is does not seem much of a stretch for me to picture you with a beautiful, rich southern accent.
Post a Comment