Hi-
I think that temperature thing is wrong. It must be at least 115 in Scottsdale. 110-child's play!
I sent out a group email-but I don't know how that's going to work. There are a few people that don't know much about the church-so I'm not sure what they think, then I it probably drives the people that do know crazy with all the little explanations. Oh well. Things are great. We love you. Looking forward to seeing mom and dad soon.
ab
Who is Dribble Queen and who is Monica Mary? I didn't think people could access the blog without being on the list.
1 comment:
DribbleQueen is Emily...I made it so only family can post.
Angie, I set you up as an admin. If you log in to the dashboard, you can click on the "Settings" tab and then go to "Email". It allows you to create a "Mail-To-Blogger Address". It would be bassetthome.SOMETHING@blogger.com.
If you wanted, you could add that to your list of emails that you send to everyone and it would automatically post it to the blog.
LOVE YOU and love your emails.
Post a Comment