This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
When I first saw this, I thougth it was Tom! Amazing how much Jeffrey looks like his uncle.Hey Jeff! How was fishing?
Special Education huh???Jeff, Looks like you had a great time. When you come to visit, I'll bet someone here can help you catch a fish too.Love you,Grandma
Wow...I'm sure that fish fed the whole family that night.I miss Jeffrey.
:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When I first saw this, I thougth it was Tom! Amazing how much Jeffrey looks like his uncle.
Hey Jeff! How was fishing?
Special Education huh???
Jeff, Looks like you had a great time. When you come to visit, I'll bet someone here can help you catch a fish too.
Love you,
Grandma
Wow...I'm sure that fish fed the whole family that night.
I miss Jeffrey.
:)
Post a Comment