Santa's little helper:
Hayden is really enjoying his tongue these days. It's really fun to watch.
This is the cabin where we spent our very white Christmas. If you can't tell the long metal thing on the hill in front of the cabin is a 150 ft slide! ...Lots of fun...

This is the cabin where we spent our very white Christmas. If you can't tell the long metal thing on the hill in front of the cabin is a 150 ft slide! ...Lots of fun...
This is Matt flying off the jump we made at the end of the slide!
This is me after my pathetic attempt to snowboard.


4 comments:
wow-the snow board thing isn't for me, but the slide and the hot cocoa afterwards (I'm assuming the hot cocoa's a given)-I'm all over that! When can I go.
More important-when do I get to see my nephew?!?
Hopefully you can meet Hayden soon! I haven't heard Matt talk about the race in Arizona...so I will just have to plan my own trip. Love ya!
Go mama go! I'm glad you put these pictures up. Look at you getting to do active stuff again.....ah...can't wait for that. :)
What fun! You all look so cute.
Post a Comment