This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
she has more hair than Hayden...we love you guys and can't wait to see you all in March at the blessing.
Please note that Clara is crying. Do not assume that she cries often. She almost never cries. She doesn't like her clothes changed. But it was really the only sound we could get recorded.
I think I'm in love. That was music to me ears (both times)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
she has more hair than Hayden...we love you guys and can't wait to see you all in March at the blessing.
Please note that Clara is crying. Do not assume that she cries often. She almost never cries. She doesn't like her clothes changed. But it was really the only sound we could get recorded.
I think I'm in love. That was music to me ears (both times)
Post a Comment