We just got back from the talent show at the elementary school. Brandon was the emcee for the night and he kept everyone entertained! He also got to play the Pueblo Pep Song on his trumpet. He had lots of fun and everyone enjoyed him. I heard quite a few people comment on how funny he was. Amanda sang "Reflection" from Mulan and did fantastic! She has an amazing voice, especially for a 12 year old. Good job guys!!
There were also at least 5 songs from High School Musical...every time someone danced or sang to a song from the movie i thought of my cousins Faith, Brooke, and Grace!!!! I was remembering our dance party back in November and how fun it was. I miss my cousins!! Their parents need to plan a trip out to see us...i miss my aunts and uncles too :)
I love you all!! Happy Easter! I hope everyone is well!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations Brandon and Amanda! Good work. You must be feeling better. Thanks for sharing Jess
WE MISS YOU GUYS TOO!!!! We are really trying to plan a trip, I promise! Did you guys happen to video Brando & Amando?
we didnt video tape it! darn we really should of! he have lots of pictures though :) oops!
We can have them perform for real for you guys when you come visit.
We miss you too!!! Tell Ben that he needs to find the time for us to come out and visit. I think I am ready to brave a plane ride with Clara now. She wants to meet you and we miss you guys too!
Post a Comment