Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Sunday

No Hayden did not just do a Marathon and yes that is just drool. We have early morning church so I wasn't able to do pictures before Hayden slimed himself....actually it probably would'nt have made a difference either way.

I don't know if you can tell but Matt's tie macthes Hayden's shirt PERFECTLY! Sorry, I was pretty proud of myself.

(I just had to add this one.) The Larsens came over for dinner....this is Hayden trying to eat Timmy.

4 comments:

Jess said...

cute cute cute!!! and jamie i forgot to tell you that you have the cutest outfits on in the pictures you sent me. and your hair is so cute!

Mom B said...

Hayden is too cute. So is his mommy and daddy and friend. Love you, Grandma Anne

Brooke says: Hayden has a good thing to use to bite.

Taylor Bassett said...

he is adorable!! and getting bigger so fast!

DNF (Hammer) said...

His friend is Barry and Joanne Larsens grandson.