This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
this looks great!!
Dane directed the movie...but didn't have any part of putting the trailer together.The voice-over on the trailer is pretty bad I think and it's a little long (more like a mini-movie than a teaser).All-in-all, I think Dane did a terrific job on the movie (he already showed Emy and I a rough cut).
this looks great! Way to go Dane.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
this looks great!!
Dane directed the movie...but didn't have any part of putting the trailer together.
The voice-over on the trailer is pretty bad I think and it's a little long (more like a mini-movie than a teaser).
All-in-all, I think Dane did a terrific job on the movie (he already showed Emy and I a rough cut).
this looks great! Way to go Dane.
Post a Comment