Saturday, April 19, 2008

Never-before-seen Clara picture!

7 comments:

benny said...

Some may call this exploitation of a loved one...but it's for a good cause!

benny said...

Is it just me, or am I the only one who posts on this thing anymore?

Taylor Bassett said...

how adorable!

Jess said...

i was pretty excited to see some cute pictures of clara!....even though that one if her is darling. very clever ben :) i am excited to see food boy! as soon as something exciting happens in my life i will be sure to post it. we went to snowflake this weekend...maybe my mom will post some pics from it. love you guys!!!

Angela Bassett said...

Ha ha. Hey, I tried to do the ad to calendar thing a few days ago and it won't work on our computers. I think it might have something to do with the church's security settings. Maybe my kids can help me figure it out. How is it gong with that?
Love you
angie

Larry Brasher said...

Not clever Ben - DEVIOUS! FYI I have already registered and put it on my calendar, although I haven't received a reminder yet - other than yours.

It's exciting that you are going down for the preview. Let us know how it goes.

Mom B said...

I guess I missed the calendar thing The picture of Clara is beautiful! But when I click on it to make it bigger, so I can see it with old eyes--I get food boy.