Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fianlly!!!!

Those perfect little teeth were finally starting to wiggle. Then last week.... Jeff came into Dad's office. Dad thought it was ready for a try. (Jeff didn't)
Focus, please... and presto
His first tooth is finally out! And while he was still a first grader, too-I think that's a family first!
...And the tooth fairy even managed to make it to his pillow (even the tooth that was played with all day got lost-first in the bathroom drain at the office-and retrieved, and than later while exploring the back yard for rocks.)

3 comments:

DNF (Hammer) said...

Way to go Jeffery. Did your tooth hurt coming out? what did the tooth fairy leave you? I thought that you did a really good job on your music video, especially on the parts talking about the darkside of the moon. you are the man

Emy said...

Mark does it again!

Mom B said...

Jeff! Congrats. You were brave, I could tell. Love you