This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
love them! do you guys have an account with kodak? if you do you should send them to me :D love ya!
We're glad you didn't stop at a couple. Love you all
I LOVE these pictures! I'll try and post mine to some site so you can download them, and I'd love copies of yours. You have some great ones! So GLAD YOU CAME THANK YOU...We love you. angie
Holy COW!!! Clara is HUGE!!! Very cute pictures...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love them! do you guys have an account with kodak? if you do you should send them to me :D love ya!
We're glad you didn't stop at a couple. Love you all
I LOVE these pictures! I'll try and post mine to some site so you can download them, and I'd love copies of yours. You have some great ones!
So GLAD YOU CAME THANK YOU...We love you. angie
Holy COW!!! Clara is HUGE!!! Very cute pictures...
Post a Comment