I know you can imagine what Tom sounded like during this pose.
Grace had Taylor wrapped around her finger.

We went to a burger joint, and this is what Lucy just had try. Who's kid is this?

We had a great time with the Brashers. Thanks for coming to hang out with us. I'm posting a few pictures here and some more on our family blog. To see the total portfolio, check out the pictures on my picasa site.
Grace had Taylor wrapped around her finger.We had a great time with the Brashers. Thanks for coming to hang out with us. I'm posting a few pictures here and some more on our family blog. To see the total portfolio, check out the pictures on my picasa site.

3 comments:
Looks to me like Tom was having bowel trouble.
What fun........
Loved the pictures. We have been out of contact for a couple of weeks and just got reconnected this afternoon.
Our cruise has been great. We love you all and are anxious to come home next Tuesday.
Post a Comment