This is the arbor after picking the last 2 days--probably two more harvests; 2 more weeks and then another 6 weeks or so. Lots of grapes this year.


This days juice awaiting.

The almond harvest was also good. That's 3 long tables covered, plus plant flats underneath, the dutch oven table and a couple of bins, covered. All curing. Dad has started cracking. Where are all of our helpers?
2 comments:
WE'RE IN ARIZONA!!! I love grape juice season. I miss picking-actually, when I think of picking I think of Lemon street, but still. I miss it. I still have a few grapefruit on my trees, but that's the extent of fresh produce for us. Actually, I take that back. The Harris' (a new couple) just brought us a flat of tomatoes from their garden up north. I haven't had real tomatoes in over a year! They were so good. I sliced several and we just sat around and ate tomatoes-Lawry's. Yummy. Enjoy it family.
Way to go Mom and Dad! That is so amazing. I wish I could help. I love canning.......
The almonds look a little tedious though. Yikes!
Post a Comment