Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The North Cape

Church in Amsterdam

Waterfall on the Geringer Fjord. This was a bus trip (too many people) we rode a ferry thru the fjord. This was near the lunch stop



This is in Lelystad, Netherlands, where John served. It is the ark replica.

The windmills are north of Amsterdam. Fun village.

I lost the image of the North Cape. I'll try some more

5 comments:

benny said...

Those are FABULOUS pictures. Thanks for sharing. We're glad you're back.

Mom B said...

I want you to do know that I have tried at least 6 times to load other pictures. No luck. I will do something on Picasa this weekend. My computer is in serious need of overhaul. Love you

Emy said...

Time for a new computer! Too bad your computer son isn't around to help you. The ark is amazing! John sure served in a beautiful place. Can't wait for more pictures. Glad you are safe and love you!

Angela Bassett said...

Thanks for hsaring your trip with us. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about it. love you!

DNF (Hammer) said...

ALL the pictures are wonderful! Judging by the pics, it looks like you guys had a great trip. Glad your back. WE LOVE YOU!