wow. It looks so different! They've done such a great jobon the mosiac. You'll have to send me another picture so Ican get a sense of where the mosiac is compared to the rest of the kitchen. Does it take up some of the space from the carpet area? I love it, mom.
5 comments:
It's not bad. It looks pretty nice. The color from the walls brings out a ton of other colors in the furniture and wall hangings.
Ummm...I LOVE IT! It makes it seem like a totally different house.
Hey your paint job worked out great!
wow. It looks so different! They've done such a great jobon the mosiac. You'll have to send me another picture so Ican get a sense of where the mosiac is compared to the rest of the kitchen. Does it take up some of the space from the carpet area? I love it, mom.
Wow, it turned out great mom!!! Do you just love it?!
Post a Comment