This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
HOw sweet it is to hear Clara's bubbly laugh!Thanks
Wow! She just keeps growing!!!!
I can't decide if you are awesome or crazy. Congrats on the race. Clara is amazing but then you know that. I know this says Larry but its mom
I can't decide if you are awesome or crazy. Congrats on the race. Clara is awesome but then you knew that. Love you all
Ben-you'd better watch that girl. Judging from the video, she hasn't learned how to play hard to get. Careful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HOw sweet it is to hear Clara's bubbly laugh!
Thanks
Wow! She just keeps growing!!!!
I can't decide if you are awesome or crazy. Congrats on the race. Clara is amazing but then you know that. I know this says Larry but its mom
I can't decide if you are awesome or crazy. Congrats on the race. Clara is awesome but then you knew that. Love you all
Ben-you'd better watch that girl. Judging from the video, she hasn't learned how to play hard to get. Careful!
Post a Comment