This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
March Marathon
When we saw that Dane from Biggest Loser went home and ran a marathon, we were inspired! We decided that this month we would, too. In the next 30 days, each of is will individually log how far we've run until we've each completed a 'marathon'. No scoffing please from all you tri-atheletes. We wanted to do something regular and consistent to be out and enjoying our great weather and something that everyone could do at their own pace. If anyone wants to join us-you can step it up or down however best suits your ability at the moment (for the knee problems-maybe you'll be swimming instead of running & maybe some or others can run a marathon each week in March....I don't know, you tell me). What ever the means-we just want to end the month healthier than we started it! Good luck every body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm in, but I'll have to do it on my elliptical trainer. My knee won't handle the impact of jogging right now - perhaps later. The computer isn't working on the trainer, so I don't know how many "miles" I go, but I figure if I do 30 minutes a day that's equivalent to 2-3 miles. So my target is 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week or 2-3 marathons for the month.
Okay, I have 2 miles so far!
Wooo-who! Keep it up.
Post a Comment