Friday, July 3, 2009

Morning Harvest

The gophers got all the pole beans but one, but as you see, that one plant is going crazy. The weird cherry tomato is a black cherry--looks weird but tastes good. The tri-colored squash is also good and tender. In case you are counting, thats 75 pints of peaches from the first picking of the first tree. Julie helped. Also making pickles for Grandpa Larry. Wish you were here. XO

5 comments:

Larry Brasher said...

Did I marry a PEACH of a girl! You guys really owe me big time for picking such a great mother for you!!!!!

Emy said...

How wonderful! I wish I was there to help can. When does peach season end?

Anonymous said...

Nice haul Mom. I'm gonna have to come up and have some fresh ones before the season ends.

Angela Bassett said...

I can't wait til we're both in the same place at the same time! Looking forward to picking and canning peaches with you in ....2012?

Jess said...

thats a depressing thought, mom! lets not think about that