He's cubby already - wonderful! He reminds me a little bit of Brooke when she was born - their face shape and cubby cheeks. Emy - is that a phone I see you're talking on? :)
Welcome baby Eli! Congratulations Ben,Emy and Clara! He is so cute and chubby! Just how we like them around here! We can't wait to meet our newest cousin! We love you all! Love, Tom, Emily, and kids
6 comments:
Congratulations! I can't decide who he looks like yet. Oh my but he is beautiful.
Look at those cheeks! Oh these are wonderful. Emy you look great!
He's cubby already - wonderful! He reminds me a little bit of Brooke when she was born - their face shape and cubby cheeks.
Emy - is that a phone I see you're talking on? :)
oh my goodness look at him! he is so precious. i'm so happy for you guys.
Welcome baby Eli!
Congratulations Ben,Emy and Clara! He is so cute and chubby! Just how we like them around here! We can't wait to meet our newest cousin! We love you all!
Love, Tom, Emily, and kids
He's beautiful. I wish I could have heard Clara's prayer. We love you.
Post a Comment