This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
I was just telling Matt yesterday how beautiful pomegranates are and that i wanted to take a picture of the few we bought. yum, yum
I've spent the last several Saturdays and free evenings doing pomegranates. We have a lot, but I'm about finished and then will get back to shelling almonds. It gives me a good excuse (well at least AN excuse) to watch college football.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I was just telling Matt yesterday how beautiful pomegranates are and that i wanted to take a picture of the few we bought. yum, yum
I've spent the last several Saturdays and free evenings doing pomegranates. We have a lot, but I'm about finished and then will get back to shelling almonds. It gives me a good excuse (well at least AN excuse) to watch college football.
Post a Comment