Mom, here it is. I found it at My Happy Little Life.
It calls for:
2 cups spinach
1 cup kale
1 ripe banana
1 tbsp hemp oil
1 tbsp ground flax
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
I didn't have raw milk (anyone know or have opinions on that?) or hemp oil (don't even know where to find that one!) I didn't soak the chia seeds either, just put them in straight.
Much better tasting than it looks or than I anticipated, but way too much for one person in one sitting. The consistency was too thick for my taste.
I've tried it again with the almond milk and also replaced the banana with an orange and some other fruit I had on hand (I ran out of bananas). That thinned it out enough for me. I actually have really been enjoying them. Hopefully this is a way to use up all the Kale you have. If you check out the original post, you'll see she freezes her fresh greens. Might be an option for your kale.

1 comment:
thanks, I'll try it. I'm looking at the link too.
Post a Comment