Sunday, October 7, 2007

THANK YOU



Thanks Ben & Emy. Your package arrived on Saturday. So while, all Dad & Taylor were off at preisthood,t he kids were going through the package. It was a lot of fun. The teeth are going to be very worn out by the time October is over-but we've had to agree, they don't get worn to school. I suspect a few pair might find their way into backpacks, ya never know.
We didn't bring any holiday decorations with us, so this is really great! The kids are excited to make the house look more festive! We love you & appreciate you!
angie

4 comments:

DNF (Hammer) said...

that is nice.

DNF (Hammer) said...

sorry about that last comment Jamie and I were just trying to figure out our username and password. We love you guys and pray for you often.

Emy said...

Yay!!!! I love seeing the pics of the teeth and Lucky the Ladybug made me laugh really hard. I love it!

Mom B said...

You're so beautiful!
Halloween every kids favorite holiday (after Christmas)