This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
Those are some great pictures. It's so fun to see everyone. I can't believe how big Jack is!!! And it looks like Hayden is big enough to be passing him up beofre he's two.
oh my goodness i love the picture of jackson on the bike and of lucy playing with hayden! so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
holy cow! the top picture of hayden! take a closer look at the lips, niagra falls!!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are some great pictures. It's so fun to see everyone. I can't believe how big Jack is!!! And it looks like Hayden is big enough to be passing him up beofre he's two.
oh my goodness i love the picture of jackson on the bike and of lucy playing with hayden! so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
holy cow! the top picture of hayden! take a closer look at the lips, niagra falls!!! :)
Post a Comment