This blog has been set up so we can all keep in touch while we're so far away from each other :(.
Keep the pictures coming. I'm suffering from a serious case of "Jessica Withdrawal".-Mark (I had to add this post with Angie's account since I am not officially accepted as a Brasher blogger)
ah venice indeed!
Oh-Gelato! Do you remember the guy at the gelato Spot here that was trying to tell you all the places to visit? Do you know where any of the places are that he talked about?
I just love the bright buildings!Dont feel bad Mark, I'm not official either. Actually its kinda nice...if i write something stupid or cheesy the Hammer gets blamed for it.-Jamie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Keep the pictures coming. I'm suffering from a serious case of "Jessica Withdrawal".
-Mark
(I had to add this post with Angie's account since I am not officially accepted as a Brasher blogger)
ah venice indeed!
Oh-Gelato! Do you remember the guy at the gelato Spot here that was trying to tell you all the places to visit? Do you know where any of the places are that he talked about?
I just love the bright buildings!
Dont feel bad Mark, I'm not official either. Actually its kinda nice...if i write something stupid or cheesy the Hammer gets blamed for it.
-Jamie
Post a Comment